Would you like to be part of a growth story in a fast moving start-up?
Are you ready to take up the challenge in an international team, and move your career forward?
At Justmop.com, we're on a mission to change the way GCC books home services, starting with cleaning. Every day, we connect our customers with great cleaning service providers through our beautiful apps and website. By doing this, we make our customers' lives a little bit easier, while simultaneously helping our partners increase their earning potential.
We are operating in 6 different countries in the region; UAE, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar, Oman and KSA. We are now growing rapidly and expanding our services all across GCC. We need hardworking, dedicated and energetic team members to make it happen.
Join us on this ride!
We are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious Senior Frontend Developer to join our Technology team to make a real difference.
- Deliver world-class HTML/CSS front-end UI code across a broad array of interactive web and mobile web projects
- Prototyping, testing, and iterating upon new features
- Deliver world-class web applications with standard practices using (and having detailed knowledge of) native JS, and modern JS frameworks like React.js or Vue.js
- A passion for UI consistency and good knowledge of web UI frameworks
- Develop and test across multiple browsers, platforms, and devices, including smartphones and tablets
- Learn new technologies and keep abreast of existing technologies and be able to apply these to your work
- Work with Product Managers, Design Team and Developers and manage time across multiple projects and tasks in a deadline-driven, team environment
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelors or higher degree in Computer Science/related disciplines or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of experience in the industry working with client-side technologies
- Proficiency with UI development technologies is a major plus, such as HTML5, CSS etc.
- Experience in using RESTful web services
- Experience in performance optimization using tools such as Lighthouse or PageSpeed
- Experienced with CSS systems such as LESS and SASS to compile style files, include function to manage common elements
- Familiarity with principles of good user experience
No benefit would replace start-up spirit, working with a great team and entrepreneurial working environment! However, we also have benefits like:
- Competitive salary,
- Flexible working hours,
- Continuous learning with mentorship, coaching and on-the-job training,
- Fast career growth,
- Team activities and meals,
- Yearly budget for events.