Would you like to be part of a growth story in a fast moving start-up?
Are you ready to take up the challenge in an international team, and move your career forward?
At Justmop.com, we're on a mission to change the way GCC books home services, starting with cleaning. Every day, we connect our customers with great cleaning service providers through our beautiful apps and website. By doing this, we make our customers' lives a little bit easier, while simultaneously helping our partners increase their earning potential.
We are operating in 6 different countries in the region; UAE, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar, Oman and KSA. We are now growing rapidly and expanding our services all across GCC. We need hardworking, dedicated and energetic team members to make it happen.
Join us on this ride!
- Manage a team that provides consistently high-quality services,
- Actively connecting with service teams and coordinators to ensure the quality of operations,
- Creating, implementing and monitoring quality assurance processes,
- Monitoring activities of service teams on internal work tools, analyzing for opportunities and coming up with solutions,
- Evaluating and communicating customer feedback, performance reports, quality review results and trends,
- Organizing and conducting induction and quality trainings,
- Coordinating with finance department and headquarters to ensure that service teams receive correct amount of incentives,
- Preparing daily reports to management,
- Being responsible for inventory preparing, purchasing and stock management.
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience in working in a similar role,
- Excellent level of English,
- Genuine passion for providing the highest level of service and attention to detail,
- Confident with a predisposition to teach others,
- Jump in and do - you’ll be a Justmopper,
- To be able to think on your feet, be proactive, and tackle several projects at once,
- Balance attention to detail with swift execution - We need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well. Balancing those can be challenging, and this should be a strength,
- Autonomy, ability to remain patient and persevere while multitasking,
- Take initiative in a constantly changing, fast & dynamic work environment.
No benefit would replace start-up spirit, working with a great team and entrepreneurial working environment! However, we also have benefits like:
- Competitive salary,
- Flexible working hours,
- Continuous learning with mentorship, coaching and on-the-job training,
- Fast career growth,
- Team activities and meals,
- Yearly budget for events.