Would you like to be part of a growth story in a fast-moving start-up?
Are you ready to take up the challenge in an international team, and move your career forward?
At Justmop.com, we're on a mission to change the way GCC books home services, starting with cleaning. Every day, we connect our customers with great cleaning service providers through our beautiful apps and website. By doing this, we make our customers' lives a little bit easier, while simultaneously helping our partners increase their earning potential.
We are operating in 6 different countries in the region; UAE, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar, Oman and KSA. We are now growing rapidly and expanding our services all across GCC. We need hardworking, dedicated and energetic team members to make it happen.
Join us on this ride!
- Sets department quality objectives and ensures that targets are achieved.
- Develops, implements, communicates and enforces quality standards, operations practices, and internal policies among all the Customer Service teams.
- Monitors team productivity and recommends procedural changes or training that will lead to year-over-year quality improvements.
- Provides coaching and support to team members on an immediate response basis and prepares and delivers semi-annual performance reviews.
- Ensure team embodies Justmop values
- Maintain a commitment to achieving “Best in Class” service worldwide through Quality standards and performance
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Comfortable building data reports and strong communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Freshdesk.
- Speaks Arabic and English idiomatically
- Previous start-up experience is a plus
No benefit would replace start-up spirit, working with a great team and entrepreneurial working environment! However, we also have benefits like:
- Competitive salary,
- Flexible working hours,
- Continuous learning with mentorship, coaching and on-the-job training,
- Fast career growth,
- Team activities and meals,
- Yearly budget for events.