Would you like to be part of a growth story in a fast moving start-up?
Are you ready to take up the challenge in an international team, and move your career forward?
At Justmop.com, we're on a mission to change the way GCC books home services, starting with cleaning. Every day, we connect our customers with great cleaning service providers through our beautiful apps and website. By doing this, we make our customers' lives a little bit easier, while simultaneously helping our partners increase their earning potential.
We are operating in 6 different countries in the region; UAE, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar, Oman and KSA. We are now growing rapidly and expanding our services all across GCC. We need hardworking, dedicated and energetic team members to make it happen.
Join us on this ride!
- Actively monitoring orders placed via Justmop up to completion,
- Answering inbound calls from Cleaning Company Partners and acting on the pending issues,
- Proactively liaising with cleaning companies to ensure orders run smoothly,
- Taking the necessary actions to improve the customer experience,
- Investigate and resolve customer complaints and queries on the spot,
- Checking in with the cleaning companies via email and phone to align on the orders,
- Support other functions (i.e. Inbound, Outbound, Email, Live-chat, etc.) when needed.
Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent written and spoken English and Native in Arabic,
- Genuine passion for providing the highest level of customer service,
- Ability to use multiple systems and multitask in a fast paced environment,
- Effectively communicate to a wide range of people via telephone or email,
- Imminently assess a situation and problem-solve to point of resolution,
- Work hard and well under pressure,
- Customer support experience is a big plus.
No benefit would replace start-up spirit, working with a great team and entrepreneurial working environment! However, we also have benefits like:
- Competitive salary,
- Flexible working hours,
- Continuous learning with mentorship, coaching and on-the-job training,
- Fast career growth,
- Team activities and meals,
- Yearly budget for events.