Would you like to be part of a growth story in a fast moving start-up?
Are you ready to take up the challenge in an international team, and move your career forward?
At Justmop.com, we're on a mission to change the way GCC books home services, starting with cleaning. Every day, we connect our customers with great cleaning service providers through our beautiful apps and website. By doing this, we make our customers' lives a little bit easier, while simultaneously helping our partners increase their earning potential.
We are operating in 6 different countries in the region; UAE, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar, Oman and KSA. We are now growing rapidly and expanding our services all across GCC. We need hardworking, dedicated and energetic team members to make it happen.
Join us on this ride!
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer with a strong sense of ownership and a passion for delivering innovative solutions to help us shape the future of home services. As an engineer at Justmop.com, you will brainstorm with Product Managers, Designers, and Frontend Engineers to conceptualize and build new features for our user base from over 200 nationalities. You will work on our web and mobile platforms, implementing features across the entire stack. Here are some exciting projects you will contribute to:
- Prototyping and implementation of new services in addition to home cleaning such as maintenance, handymen, laundry, etc.
- Customer-to-supplier dispatching algorithms,
- Data visualization and machine-learning algorithms,
- Real-time order tracking,
- Development & optimization of APIs for 3rd party integrations,
- Database modelling, design and implementation when it is necessary.
Qualifications and Skills
- Strong in PHP 7,
- Very comfortable with RDMS (MySQL) and Doctrine 2,
- Good understanding of MVC architecture and RESTful services,
- Good understanding of the SOLID principle, Object-Oriented Programming, and design pattern skills,
- Experience in working with MVC Frameworks, such as Laravel or Symfony,
- Comfortable working with GIT version system,
- Experience in working with Docker,
- Experience in working with Queue Management System (RabbitMQ).
No benefit would replace start-up spirit, working with a great team and entrepreneurial working environment! However, we also have benefits like:
- Competitive salary,
- Continuous learning with mentorship, coaching and on-the-job training,
- Fast career growth,
- Team activities and meals,
- Yearly budget for events.
You can review our Tech Stack here (https://stackshare.io/justmop-com/justmop#stack).