Would you like to be part of a growth story in a fast-moving start-up?
Are you ready to take up the challenge in an international team and move your career forward?
At Justmop.com, we're on a mission to change the way GCC books home services, starting with cleaning. Every day, we connect our customers with great cleaning service providers through our beautiful apps and website. By doing this, we make our customers' lives a little bit easier while simultaneously helping our partners increase their earning potential.
We are operating in 6 different countries in the region; UAE, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar, Oman, and KSA. We are now growing rapidly and expanding our services all across GCC. We need hardworking, dedicated, and energetic Business Development Manager to make it happen.
Join us on this ride!
- Acquire new service providers in KSA. You will spend a good portion of each day connecting with service providers over the phone, via email, and face-to-face meetings, being the face of our brand.
- Help design processes, whether prospecting, onboarding, account management, etc., in a way that fuels growth and overcomes operational bottlenecks.
- Support the company in launching operations in a new city by conducting due diligence and analyzing the residential cleaning market.
- Create processes and account management tools to keep close communication with partners and incorporate feedback into process improvements on the ground.
- Take ownership of Justmop’s growth in KSA, find creative new solutions and follow through with them to delight users and boost partners’ performance.
- Manage and build relationships with our key service providers.
- Maximize the partners’ and our company’s mutual benefits out of the partnership.
- Liaise with our partners and operations teams to improve operational efficiencies.
- Achieve short, and long-term sales goals for KSA ensuring the right processes are in place.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor's degree from a top university with sales and/or account management experience,
- Start-up experience is a plus,
- Exceptional communication skills in English and Arabic (written and spoken) and efficient organizational skills. Other languages are a plus,
- Ability to take the initiative in a constantly-changing work environment and adapt to a fast & dynamic mind-set,
- Data-driven decision-making mentality and sound business judgment through analytical thinking.
No benefit would replace start-up spirit, working with a great team and entrepreneurial working environment! However, we also have benefits like:
- Competitive salary,
- Flexible working hours,
- Continuous learning with mentorship, coaching, and on-the-job training,
- Fast career growth,
- Team activities and meals,
- The yearly budget for events.