Would you like to be part of a growth story in a fast moving start-up?
Are you ready to take up the challenge in an international team, and move your career forward?
At Justmop.com, we're on a mission to change the way GCC books home services, starting with cleaning. Every day, we connect our customers with great cleaning service providers through our beautiful apps and website. By doing this, we make our customers' lives a little bit easier, while simultaneously helping our partners increase their earning potential.
We are operating in 6 different countries in the region; UAE, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar, Oman and KSA. We are now growing rapidly and expanding our services all across GCC. We need hardworking, dedicated and energetic team members to make it happen.
Join us on this ride!
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to help us to shape the future of home services. As a Product Manager at Justmop.com, you will be working with a team of fellow engineers. In this role, you link business needs and technical solutions to make our service easily accessible for everybody and simplify our customers’ lives every day. Your main tasks will be:
- Own and build the product roadmap for your team in collaboration with the management team and other stakeholders.
- Design, develop and deliver new products & features for our web & mobile apps.
- Understand business and customer needs and translate them into product requirements.
- Work closely with IT, Operations, Sales and Marketing teams to determine the best technical implementations and execution plans.
- Define reasonable KPIs to analyze and monitor the performance of the tech team and make sure products & features are delivered in a timely manner.
- Ensure efficient communication with your fellows to share latest news, developments, and learnings.
Qualifications and Skills
- A top-notch team member with a BS degree from a reputable university in the fields of engineering.
- 3+ years of experience in product development. International e-commerce/marketplace environment is a big plus.
- Hands-on engineering experience and the ability to speak the same language with our engineering team.
- Passionate about building great products to solve costumer and business problems.
- Experience in setting up test cases and scenarios that result in actionable outcomes.
- Expertise of the latest tools and methodologies in software development, especially strong experience in agile software development (Scrum, Kanban) and tools of operative project management.
- Knowledge on how to work with and manage stakeholders and having successfully managed projects in a high speed, high pressure environment.
- Data-driven with strong analytic skills
No benefit would replace start-up spirit, working with a great team and entrepreneurial working environment! However, we also have benefits like:
- Competitive salary,
- Flexible working hours,
- Continuous learning with mentorship, coaching and on-the-job training,
- Fast career growth,
- Team activities and meals,
- Yearly budget for events.