Would you like to be part of a growth story in a fast moving start-up?
Are you ready to take up the challenge in an international team, and move your career forward?
At Justmop.com, we're on a mission to change the way GCC books home services, starting with cleaning. Every day, we connect our customers with great cleaning service providers through our beautiful apps and website. By doing this, we make our customers' lives a little bit easier, while simultaneously helping our partners increase their earning potential.
We are operating in 6 different countries in the region; UAE, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar, Oman and KSA. We are now growing rapidly and expanding our services all across GCC. We need hardworking, dedicated and energetic team members to make it happen.
Join us on this ride!
We are looking for a Business Development Executive to help us to shape the future of home services.
Your main tasks will be:
- Acquire new service providers. You will spend a good portion of each day connecting with service providers over the phone, via email and face-to-face meetings, being the face of our brand.
- Help design processes, whether it be prospecting, onboarding, account management, etc. in such a way that fuel growth and overcome operational bottlenecks.
- Create processes and account management tools to stay in close communication with partners and incorporate feedback into process improvements on the ground.
- Support the marketing team by providing market-specific input and exploring/coordinating offline marketing campaigns.
- Take ownership of Justmop’s growth, find creative new solutions and follow through with them to delight users and boost partners’ performance.
- Manage and build relationships with our key service providers.
- Maximizing the partners’ and our company’s mutual benefits out of the partnership.
- Liaising with our partners and operations teams to improve operational efficiencies.
- Achieve short and long-term sales goals, ensuring the right processes are in place.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor's degree from a top university in the region with minimum 3 years of sales or account management experience.
- Exceptional communication skills in English (written and spoken) and efficient organizational skills.
- Ability to take initiative in a constantly-changing work environment and to adapt to a fast & dynamic mindset.
- Data-driven decision-making mentality and sound business judgment through analytical thinking.
No benefit would replace start-up spirit, working with a great team and entrepreneurial working environment! However, we also have benefits like:
- Competitive salary,
- Flexible working hours,
- Continuous learning with mentorship, coaching and on-the-job training,
- Fast career growth,
- Team activities and meals,
- Yearly budget for events.