Would you like to be part of a growth story in a fast-moving start-up?
Are you ready to take up the challenge in an international team and move your career forward?
At Justmop.com, we're on a mission to change the way GCC books home services, starting with cleaning. Every day, we connect our customers with great cleaning service providers through our beautiful apps and website. By doing this, we make our customers' lives a little bit easier while simultaneously helping our partners increase their earning potential.
We are operating in 6 different countries in the region; UAE, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar, Oman, and KSA. We are now growing rapidly and expanding our services all across GCC. We need hardworking, dedicated, and energetic team members to make it happen.
Join us on this ride!
We are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious Senior CRM Executive to join our expanding team to make a real difference.
- Define and improve customer communication strategies for our brand in the GCC,
- Coordinate all campaign-related activities with the responsible stakeholders; e.g., planning, segmentation and campaign evaluation,
- Builds campaigns & automated flows in our CRM tool across multiple channels, such as email, push notifications, SMS and in-app fields,
- Lead data accuracy throughout all platforms,
- Formulate tests in line with CRM goals,
- Continuously improve customer communication to engage, retain and reactivate customers,
- Monitor and measure relevant CRM KPIs,
- Document and share test results and CRM best practices,
- Develop country/region strategies and identify brand growth opportunities by understanding regional specific audiences, the competitive landscape, consumer trends, and market data.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor's degree in a related field,
- At least 5 years of working experience in the field of CRM or multi-channel marketing,
- Minimum 2 years of experience in GCC Region,
- Familiarity with loyalty, retention programs, and the customer life cycle concept,
- Proven experience in working with CRM and campaign management tools (knowledge with customer.io is a plus),
- Basic HTML knowledge,
- Deep knowledge of digital media platforms, best practices, and market trend,
- Experience in analyzing and driving a mobile-first user conversion funnel,
- You’re analytical as well as data-driven but also have an eye for great content, which enables you to plan, create, introduce and develop successful new CRM campaigns,
- You have a good eye for detail and take pride in your campaigns,
- Experience developing and executing A/B tests and translating the results into valuable business insights,
- Proven expertise in delivering analysis that yields new insights to increase efficiencies,
- Target driven and ability to drive meeting of very aggressive targets,
- High growth start-up experience is a plus,
- An expert collaborator, you can work in international and cross-functional teams and deliver results,
- Excellent written and communication skills in English.
No benefit would replace start-up spirit, working with a great team and entrepreneurial working environment! However, we also have benefits like:
- Competitive salary,
- Flexible working hours,
- Continuous learning with mentorship, coaching, and on-the-job training,
- Fast career growth,
- Team activities,
- The yearly budget for events