Would you like to be part of a growth story in a fast moving start-up?
Are you ready to take up the challenge in an international team, and move your career forward?
At Justmop.com, we're on a mission to change the way GCC books home services, starting with cleaning. Every day, we connect our customers with great cleaning service providers through our beautiful apps and website. By doing this, we make our customers' lives a little bit easier, while simultaneously helping our partners increase their earning potential.
We are operating in 6 different countries in the region; UAE, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar, Oman and KSA. We are now growing rapidly and expanding our services all across GCC. We need hardworking, dedicated and energetic team members to make it happen.
Join us on this ride!
We are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious Marketing Visual Designer to join our expanding team to make a real difference.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Conceptualizing and executing the creative design strategy behind ad campaigns,
- Creating outstanding marketing materials for online and offline projects,
- Providing creative ideas for content marketing,
- Supplying visual static/dynamic content for the ongoing company presence on social media,
- Acquiring insight in online marketing trends and keeping strategies up-to-date.
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the related field of marketing,
- Strong portfolio of design projects,
- Expert in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effect; Premiere knowledge is a plus,
- Digital and Video Ad, editing experience,
- Knowledge of social media, internet communication, and web trends,
- Experience in a high growth start up environment,
- Excellent written and communication skills in English,
- Having strong attention to detail and ensuring high levels of quality,
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work confidently with internal and external teams,
- Ability to take initiative in a constantly-changing work environment and to adapt to a fast & dynamic mind-set
No benefit would replace start-up spirit, working with a great team and entrepreneurial working environment! However, we also have benefits like:
- Competitive salary,
- Flexible working hours,
- Continuous learning with mentorship, coaching and on-the-job training,
- Fast career growth,
- Team activities and meals,
- Yearly budget for events.