Dubai-based tech startup Justmop.com is a popular digital home services app, and one of the fast-growing companies in the region with an entrepreneurial spirit.
This means there are many things that you can add value from day 1!
Would you like to play a key role in the growth of the company?
We are looking for a Business Development Executive who will be part of our diverse, dynamic, and inclusive culture and will help us to shape the future of home services.
Join us on this ride!
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree from a top university with sales or account management experience
- At least 1-year experience at Junior level - not Manager level-having experienced product and pricing processes, especially in the Saudi Arabian market. (includes; conducting interviews with partners, training and coaching them)
- Startup experience from conception to realization.
- Exceptional communication skills in English (written and spoken) and efficient organizational skills
- Strong commercial acumen and business savvy.
- Deep knowledge of the market and strong follow-up skills about the hot in the market.
- Data-driven decision-making mentality and sound business judgment through analytical thinking.
- A self-motivated person who thrives in a startup environment.
- A team member who is not afraid to try new approaches, who can turn mistakes or failures into a learning opportunity.
What we expect from you:
- Take ownership of planning and competitor analysis and vertical proposing how the funnel should look like and what are the verticals we need to start.
- Be responsible for operational excellence in the process of going the product to live
- Create the entire funnel by acting as the CEO of your own company under Justmop.
- Acquire new service providers. You will spend a good portion of each day connecting with service providers over the phone, via email, and in face-to-face meetings, being the face of our brand.
- Help design processes, whether it be prospecting, onboarding, account management, etc. in such a way that fuel growth and overcome operational bottlenecks.
- Create processes and account management tools to stay in close communication with partners and incorporate feedback into process improvements on the ground.
- Support the marketing team by providing market-specific input and exploring/coordinating offline marketing campaigns.
- Take ownership of Justmop’s growth, find creative new solutions, and follow through with them to delight users and boost partners’ performance.
- Manage and build relationships with our key service providers.
- Maximize the partners’ and our company’s mutual benefits out of the partnership.
- Liaise with our partners and operations teams to improve operational efficiencies.
- Achieve short and long-term sales goals, ensuring the right processes are in place.
No benefit would replace the start-up spirit, working with a great team and entrepreneurial working environment! However, we also have benefits like:
- Competitive salary,
- Flexible working hours,
- Continuous learning with mentorship, coaching, and on-the-job training,
- Fast career growth,
- Team activities and meals,
- The yearly budget for events.
Justmop is the Middle East’s leading marketplace for home cleanings, beauty & wellness, and other home services such as maintenance and laundry. Justmop’s long-term vision is to become a super app for everything related to home services.
Since its inception, Justmop has built a network of thousands of trained professionals and served over 6 million sessions across UAE, KSA, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, and Bahrain.