Would you like to be part of a growth story in a fast moving start-up?
Are you ready to take up the challenge in an international team, and move your career forward?
At Justmop.com, we're on a mission to change the way GCC books home services, starting with cleaning. Every day, we connect our customers with great cleaning service providers through our beautiful apps and website. By doing this, we make our customers' lives a little bit easier, while simultaneously helping our partners increase their earning potential.
We are operating in 6 different countries in the region; UAE, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar, Oman and KSA. We are now growing rapidly and expanding our services all across GCC. We need hardworking, dedicated and energetic team members to make it happen.
Join us on this ride!
- Translate business questions into meaningful analytics - combining business and technical understanding
- Develop quantitative analysis to drive product, marketing, or business decisions
- Explore large datasets, give meaning to data and numbers, identify opportunities and issues, and present findings to stakeholders
- Own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing BI tools, metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decisions.
- Translate business needs to technical requirements and AB-tests, and work with development teams to ensure correct implementation, taking care to correctly track the right information to allow easy, precise analysis of the impact
Qualifications and Skills
- A strong mathematical background as well as a strong business sense.
- Experience querying data from databases using SQL.
- Experience working with BI tools (Power BI / Tableau / Qlikview / Google Data Studio etc.).
- If you have experience programming and doing data analysis and data science using Python or Jupyter; that is a big plus.
- You are passionate about data, analytics and reporting.
- Structured, and critical and analytical thinking.
- Basic knowledge of machine learning techniques, tool sets and algorithms is a plus. This means that you know what happens “under the hood”
No benefit would replace start-up spirit, working with a great team and entrepreneurial working environment! However, we also have benefits like:
- Competitive salary,
- Flexible working hours,
- Continuous learning with mentorship, coaching and on-the-job training,
- Fast career growth,
- Team activities and meals,
- Yearly budget for events.