Would you like to be part of a growth story in a fast moving start-up?
Are you ready to take up the challenge in an international team, and move your career forward?
At Justmop.com, we're on a mission to change the way GCC books home services, starting with cleaning. Every day, we connect our customers with great cleaning service providers through our beautiful apps and website. By doing this, we make our customers' lives a little bit easier, while simultaneously helping our partners increase their earning potential.
We are operating in 6 different countries in the region; UAE, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar, Oman and KSA. We are now growing rapidly and expanding our services all across GCC. We need hardworking, dedicated and energetic team members to make it happen.
Join us on this ride!
We are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious Senior Software QA Engineer to join our Technology team to make a real difference.
- Develop and implement automated tests for web and app (react-native) products
- Find, isolate, document, regress, and track bugs through resolution
- Manage the full testing cycle - planning, creating, implementation, and execution
- Work with software development engineers to understand the overall technical architecture and how each feature is implemented within fast-moving Agile product development.
- Help define and measure KPIs for software quality
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- 2+ years of software QA testing experience
- Experience in Web & Mobile App automation testing
- Experience with various types of testing including functional, regression, integration, load, performance, system, user acceptance, and end-to-end testing using tools (like Selenium, Appium, Cucumber, Junit, etc)
- Solid knowledge of continues integration & continues delivery (i.e. Jenkins)
No benefit would replace start-up spirit, working with a great team and entrepreneurial working environment! However, we also have benefits like:
- Competitive salary,
- Flexible working hours,
- Continuous learning with mentorship, coaching and on-the-job training,
- Fast career growth,
- Team activities and meals,
- Yearly budget for events.