Dubai-based tech startup Justmop was founded in 2015. Justmop is the Middle East's leading marketplace for home cleanings, beauty&wellness, and other home services such as maintenance and laundry. Justmop's long-term vision is to become a super app for everything related to home services. Since its inception, Justmop has built a network of thousands of trained professionals and served over 6 million sessions across UAE, KSA, Kuwait, Qatar, and Bahrain. We are now growing rapidly and expanding our services all across GCC.
Justmop was built with the mission to promise our customers stellar service, our suppliers a valuable partner, our professionals a better life, and our employees a work environment where they thrive towards their best versions.
The business has scaled quickly because of the high demand in the market. Over the next years, we would like to bring a cutting-edge approach and develop tailor-based technical solutions to be a pioneer in the home-service industry and be a product-driven company to provide the best customer experience. Consequently, the role is a critical hire who will impact our expansion and play a key role in codifying the growth of Justmop.
Role Description: Reporting to the CEO, The Director of Product will be responsible for identifying both short-and long-term technological solutions and will play a crucial role in setting the company's product strategy. Justmop's goal is to grow the company regionally 10x in the next few years, and technology is underpinning that. You will be a member of the executive team and will focus on building high caliber product culture, optimizing digital experience, improving internal systems, and will direct all Justmop folks in Product.
What we expect from you:
- Develop, design, and implement product strategy consisting of company strategy in partnership with the leadership team.
- Own and build the product roadmap that meets the overall business requirements and standards in collaboration with Engineering, Marketing, Operations, and Sales.
- Build, develop and lead a highly talented team of product managers, designers, and thinkers and align them with the end-to-end product line vision and goals.
- Drive OKRs and set critical metrics; clearly define requirements, goals, and success criteria for product managers and their teams.
- Improving the digital experience of the customer and internal systems through product improvements.
- Put the right systems and processes in place for rapid and customer-obsessed product development.
- Develop a deep understanding of customer needs through data.
- Lead multiple related products and initiatives from start to finish across functions and markets.
What we are looking for:
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related technical or business discipline.
- 7+ years of product management experience with a portion focused on a large scale and highly available applications with at least 3 years of people management (International e-commerce/marketplace environment is a big plus.).
- Experience working with cross-functional teams of engineers and data scientists to deliver world-class products.
- Fluent in engineering concepts to capture technical requirements and the ability to translate them for non-technical audiences.
- Proactively recruit, coach, and mentor top talent and ensure the team is fully engaged and delivering its very best work.
- Passion for getting data and increasing usage in the product because people love using it.
- Ability to effectively lead while also creating the product specs, working through operations issues, and helping solve user and technology problems.
- Expertise in the latest tools and methodologies in software development, solid experience in agile software development (Scrum, Kanban), and operative project management tools.
- Crazy with data with strong analytic skills.
- Excellent communication skills (in English) with any audience - executive, business, design, or technology.
- Knowledge on how to work with and manage stakeholders and having successfully managed projects at high speed, high-pressure environment.
- Experience in setting up test cases and scenarios that result in actionable outcomes.
- Structured-thinker & a keen eye for details.
Justmop is the Middle East’s leading marketplace for home cleanings, beauty & wellness, and other home services such as maintenance and laundry. Justmop’s long-term vision is to become a super app for everything related to home services.
Since its inception, Justmop has built a network of thousands of trained professionals and served over 6 million sessions across UAE, KSA, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, and Bahrain.