Would you like to be part of a growth story in a fast moving start-up?
Are you ready to take up the challenge in an international team, and move your career forward?
At Justmop.com, we're on a mission to change the way GCC books home services, starting with cleaning. Every day, we connect our customers with great cleaning service providers through our beautiful apps and website. By doing this, we make our customers' lives a little bit easier, while simultaneously helping our partners increase their earning potential.
We are operating in 6 different countries in the region; UAE, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar, Oman and KSA. We are now growing rapidly and expanding our services all across GCC. We need hardworking, dedicated and energetic team members to make it happen.
Join us on this ride!
We are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious Marketing Manager to join our expanding team to make a real difference.
- Developing marketing acquisition and retention strategy and roadmap,
- Developing country/region strategies and identify brand growth opportunities by understanding regional specific audiences, the competitive landscape, consumer trends and market data,
- Managing local marketing teams in Istanbul and Dubai, mentoring, providing oversight and clear direction,
- Identifying and fueling new distribution channels to scale and amplify our marketing efforts,
- Ensuring optimal utilization of digital acquisition channels & content, and customer experience through these channels is in line with our standards and is constantly improved.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor's degree in a related field,
- 5+ years of relevant marketing experience in developing and executing strategy; digital marketing experience is a must,
- Deep knowledge of digital media platforms, best practices and market trend,
- Solid background in SEO, SEM, digital advertising and paid search,
- Highly proficient in Firebase, Google Analytics, Google Ads and other marketing platforms,
- Experience in analyzing and driving a mobile-first user conversion funnel via growth marketing,
- Experience in developing and executing A/B tests and translating the results into valuable business insights,
- Experience in remote team management,
- High growth start up experience is a plus,
- Excellent written and communication skills in English and Arabic,
- Self-starter - Excel in a small team setting. Feels comfortable working directly with the VP of Marketing
- Humble & Hungry – Highly motivated to get the task done (with excellence), while solving for marketing challenges in a fast-paced environment.
- Connector - Great capacity to inspire and motivate others; has social influence and intelligence.
- Time management - A strong ability to manage time while multitasking on various projects and day to day needs.
No benefit would replace start-up spirit, working with a great team and entrepreneurial working environment! However, we also have benefits like:
- Competitive salary,
- Flexible working hours,
- Continuous learning with mentorship, coaching and on-the-job training,
- Fast career growth,
- Team activities and meals,
- Yearly budget for events.