Would you like to be part of a growth story in a fast moving start-up?
Are you ready to take up the challenge in an international team, and move your career forward?
At Justmop.com, we're on a mission to change the way GCC books home services, starting with cleaning. Every day, we connect our customers with great cleaning service providers through our beautiful apps and website. By doing this, we make our customers' lives a little bit easier, while simultaneously helping our partners increase their earning potential.
We are operating in 6 different countries in the region; UAE, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar, Oman and KSA. We are now growing rapidly and expanding our services all across GCC. We need hardworking, dedicated and energetic team members to make it happen.
Join us on this ride!
We are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious Digital Marketing Executive to join our expanding team to make a real difference.
- Developing and executing digital marketing strategy,
- Planning Facebook, Google, Snapchat, Twitter advertising and campaigns, measure performance, make sure to hit company's target KPIs,
- Drive ad creative / copy strategy by building the concepts, testing, and iterating to find optimal performing ads,
- Create, run, and analyze A/B testing to various parts of the funnel and formulate new hypothesis on an ongoing basis to test and iterate on,
- Leverage analytical ability to look beyond the numbers in our paid marketing channels and understand how our traffic interacts with our website to grow the business,
- Report and analyse marketing campaigns and promotions,
- Keep up-to-date with current digital trends, seek developments in the market, research and evaluate new technologies and online media opportunities,
- Help developing our brand awareness and online reputation.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor's degree in a related field,
- Excellent with Microsoft Excel, processing data, understanding numbers,
- Target driven and ability to drive meeting of very aggressive targets,
- Experience working within the technology industry/start-up environment is highly desirable,
- Previous Google Ads and Facebook Ads experience with proven success. Preferably hands-on expertise, and capability to set-up, execute, optimise and manage conversion campaigns in Google Ads and Facebook Ads,
- Experience/passion for A/B testing and data driven decision making for all aspects of paid campaigns (targeting, creative, audiences),
- Comprehensive knowledge / common sense of the marketing oriented design materials and processes,
- Extra points if you are proficient in SQL,
- Excellent written and communication skills in English and Arabic,
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work confidently with internal and external teams.
No benefit would replace start-up spirit, working with a great team and entrepreneurial working environment! However, we also have benefits like:
- Competitive salary,
- Continuous learning with mentorship, coaching and on-the-job training,
- Fast career growth,
- Team activities and meals,
- Yearly budget for events.