Would you like to be part of a growth story in a fast moving start-up?
Are you ready to take up the challenge in an international team, and move your career forward?
At Justmop.com, we're on a mission to change the way GCC books home services, starting with cleaning. Every day, we connect our customers with great cleaning service providers through our beautiful apps and website. By doing this, we make our customers' lives a little bit easier, while simultaneously helping our partners increase their earning potential.
We are operating in 6 different countries in the region; UAE, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar, Oman and KSA. We are now growing rapidly and expanding our services all across GCC. We need hardworking, dedicated and energetic team members to make it happen.
Join us on this ride!
- Provide excellent customer service to both customers and third-party service providers
- Ensure that a professional image of the Finance department is maintained both internally and externally.
- Cross-train on various operational and financial duties to provide back-up when needed
- Assist employees, customers, and third-party service providers, by answering questions related to their accounts, procedures and services.
- Provide support to customers and third-party service providers via the phone, email, whatsapp as necessary
- Adhoc duties assigned by the Finance Manager
Daily Duties may include any combination of the following as well as additional tasks may be assigned:
- Support tickets – answer financial queries raised by internal employees
- Support tickets – answer third-party service providers with their queries
- Reconcile and maintain cash collected amounts
- Reconcile and maintain credit card payments and vendor payments report
- Provide amazing customer service via the phone to customers and third-party service providers
- Perform routine clerical duties such as photocopying, filing, posting, and tabulating
- Preparing invoices / receipts
- Running reports and performing other accounting activities
Qualifications and Skills
The ideal candidate will have:
- Customer service experience, preferably in a fast-paced work environment
- Basic accounting experience
- The ability to learn quickly
- Good interpersonal skills
- To be good at time management, observant and self-motivated
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially in Excel.
- To have attention to detail and ability to work independently,
No benefit would replace start-up spirit, working with a great team and entrepreneurial working environment! However, we also have benefits like:
- Competitive salary,
- Flexible working hours,
- Continuous learning with mentorship, coaching and on-the-job training,
- Fast career growth,
- Team activities and meals,
- Yearly budget for events.